Student of the Quarter
This is an opportunity for Genesee School District teachers, administration, coaches and other Genesee community members to nominate a Genesee student for the work they do. Each quarter, we will select one Junior High student and one High School student to be recognized as the Student of the Quarter.
· Teachers, administration, coaches, or other Genesee community members will nominate students.
No current student can make a nomination.
· Nominations are submitted to the Genesee Booster Club.
· Nominees will be judged on the basis of multiple achievements, involvement, character, demonstrated
leadership and service, personal involvement in student groups, citizenship, and scholastics.
These do not have to be school related.
· The Genesee Booster Club nomination committee will select the winner.
· The Genesee Booster Club president will notify the nominated student and his/her parents/guardians.
· A Student of the Quarter picture frame/plaque will be provided to display the student's picture in the school.