· May-June 2017: Breakfast | Lunch
· April 2017: Breakfast | Lunch
· March 2017: Breakfast | Lunch
· February 2017: Breakfast | Lunch
· January 2017: Breakfast | Lunch
· December 2016: Breakfast | Lunch
· November 2016: Breakfast | Lunch
· October 2016: Breakfast | Lunch
· September 2016: Breakfast | Lunch
The Genesee School District Cafeteria is utilizing Lumen WeBSIS as our cafeteria account management software. Account balance information is available by logging into the portal at: websis.sd282.org.
When you provide a check as payment, you authorize us either to use information from your check to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account or to process the payment as a check transaction. For inquiries, please call Mrs. Moore at 285-1161.
Free and Reduced
The Genesee School District is a participating member of the National School Lunch Program. The National School Lunch Program (NSLP) is a federally assisted meal program operating in public and nonprofit private schools and residential child care institutions. It provides nutritionally balanced, low-cost or free lunches to children each school day. The program was established under the National School Lunch Act, signed by President Harry Truman in 1946.
To receive free or reduced price meals for your child, you must complete an application and return it to the school.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.